This page contains some of my favorites websites, blogs, online stores… I will add links as I discover usefull and nice websites !
Blogs & Projects
- [FR] Home automation blog : http://www.multiroom.fr/
- [FR] Another Home automation blog (same author though) : http://blog.myfox.fr/
Lots of usefull tips & tricks : http://hipstercircuits.com/
- Martin’s corner on the web : http://harizanov.com/
- Derrek Molloy’s web site : http://derekmolloy.ie/ where I found very usefull information on Beaglebone
- OpenEnergyMonitor : an open source project about energy monitoring & saving and also their very nice EmonCMS software
More than just online shops
- Snootlab (http://snootlab.com) is a french online shop where I buy most of my electronic gizmos. They are Adafruit and Sparkfun reseller. Order quite a few times, never had to complain !
- Although I am not directly buying from them because I am not based is the US, Adafruit (http://www.adafruit.com) and Sparkfun (https://www.sparkfun.com) are a wealth of information and ressources.
- I also go to Lextronic (http://www.lextronic.fr) which has a physical shop near Paris. So when I want something quickly, I just get there.
- Ordered some nice Arduino like WiDo and Bluno from DFRobot
- And now a shop in Paris for DIY electronics, 3D printers… : LetMeKnow
- Arduino (of course) : http://arduino.cc
- BeagleBone : http://beagleboard.org
- Raspberry Pi : http://www.raspberrypi.org